Silver Stage Event Structures Ltd. are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our site(s) are operated by Silver Stage Event Structures Ltd. (“we or us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7756658 and are registered at 30 Cattle Market Street, Norwich NR1 3DY.
This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when you register to become a user or otherwise fill in forms on www.silver-stage.com (our site), such as your name, age, address, email address. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We or our agents on our behalf may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- If you sign up to an account using a Facebook Connect login or Twitter login, (or other social media login) then we may also obtain your username details and information set out on the relevant login page.
Over time you may provide or we will ask you to provide additional information which will extend your personal profile so we can increase our ability to ensure relevance of any messaging. You may choose to provide additional information to help this process.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, mobile phone (or other portable or static device used to access our site) and your visit to our site, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file and/or similar tools which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive to report back data to us. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests and provide a more personalised experience to you.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
- To fulfill our legal obligations and respond to litigation
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Silver Stage Event Structures Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To our third party partners as part of providing the full functionality and services of our site to you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or un-checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives data subjects (i.e. you) the right to access personal information held about them. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Requests should be made in writing to Silver Stage Event Structures Ltd., The Oaks, Mill Drove, Northwold, Thetford, Norfolk, IP26 5LQ.
Whenever you voluntarily post personal information in public areas, like journals, web-blogs, reviews, message boards, and forums, you should be aware that this information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by others to send you unsolicited communications. Please exercise discretion in deciding what information you disclose.
Our policy is to request that “Minors” (the age of Minors is determined by local laws where you reside) do not make purchases or engage in other legal acts on this site without the consent of a parent or legal acts on this site without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, unless permitted by applicable local law. If you are unsure as to whether you are deemed a Minor in your local territory, please ask your parent or guardian to confirm on your behalf.
By way of example, if you are under the age of 12 in the UK, you should seek parental or guardian consent before you submit personal data. If you are under the age of 13 in the US, then you must not provide any personal data to us.