Customer Relationship Manager
Silver Stage are looking to recruit a successful Customer Relationship Manager with plenty of room for growth within the company to work in our office in the beautiful Forest of Dean.
To help strengthen our clients’ experience with Silver Stage, we are looking for a friendly and professional sales person with a proven track record for increasing sales and a background in events. The successful candidate will take responsibility for our clients’ journey – from the moment they contact Silver Stage through to delivery of the event. This is a highly demanding and fulfilling role within a creative environment.
- Liaise with clients, developing opportunities and maintaining good customer relations
- Pitching structure rentals to prospective and existing clients
- Processing, producing and reviewing rental quotes, contracts and invoices
- Attend meetings, trade shows, sales exhibitions and festivals
- Assist with online marketing activities, social media and website management
- Day to day office duties i.e: dealing with all phone calls and emails; updating and maintaining client and supplier databases; organising the logistics for each event including planning of crew, vehicles, travel and accommodation
- Outgoing and confident with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to prioritise your own workload
- Excellent IT skills: Apple Mac, MS office, Gmail, Photoshop.
- Previous event industry experience and technical knowledge is highly desirable.
To the successful candidate, we are offering a starting salary of £25,000 per annum on a permanent contract with plenty of opportunity to earn uncapped commission. This role also comes with the ability to develop your career further long term. Additional benefits include all top of the range technical devices, access to events and festivals, and working from the heart of the beautiful English countryside.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your up to date CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be a suitable candidate for this position.
*We are seeking only the best*