Are you looking for your next freelance sales position? This is an exciting opportunity for experienced individuals, whose event sales experience allows them to work independently, and who are well familiar with modern selling tools and processes.
Commission based role
Silver Stage is a well-established and leading provider of SaddleSpan temporary structures to both the festival and corporate industries.
- Use your current event contacts to secure new bookings.
- Engage with existing clients to secure ongoing events.
- Recruit new clients and help to develop lasting relationships.
- Communicate over phone / email / face-to-face and be able to convey our story.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to assure proper hand over and follow up of confirmed sales.
- Research and generate new leads for the Sales Team to pursue.
- Your solid event sales experience will ensure you can confidently and effectively secure new bookings.
- Strong research capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and vibrant company.
- Your strong sales figures will demonstrate your drive and determination to achieve amazing results
- Cold calling and Discovery emails (including LinkedIn) experience.
- Lead generation experience using external data sources / social networks / Blogs etc.
- Ability to understand complex business models and tailor a pitch around them on an ongoing basis.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- 3 years or more of experience in a similar position within event industry.
Compensation: Commission on all confirmed bookings. Additional bonus for confirmed multi year contracts.
If this freelance project sounds interesting to, please email [email protected] today!
Feel free to give us a call on 01594 800 700 if you have any questions.
- Event Sales: 3 years