Providing eye-catching structures for dozens of corporate events every year, we can’t help but pick up a few secrets from some of the best in the trade. For budding event organisers and professionals alike, here are a few of the best tips and tricks for a successful corporate event.
1. It’s all about location. Space has the power to influence the mood of the event completely, so choose a creative and interesting location that excites your guests – whether it’s a castle, a museum or a shipyard – and once you’ve picked your location, we’ll help you choose a Saddlespan tent to suit the size and space.
2. Weave your brand values through everything. If you’re a sustainability company, then petrol generators and throwaway plastics just won’t do. Choose our eco venue with solar panels and kinetic dance-floors, and opt for BioFuel generators. Likewise, if you’re a creative company, make sure that’s reflected visually in your branding and decor. It’s a way to demonstrate that what you say is what you do.
3. Don’t miss the opportunity to show off your brand. It’s easy to get caught up in making sure your guests have a great time, but don’t forget to make the most of the huge exposure you’ll get. Branding the structure is one way to make a big impact and ensure your logo is in every photo taken that night.
4. Get the lighting right. Nothing is worse for mingling than glaring bright lights, but dim and dark won’t do the trick either. Projections can help create the desired mood – whether that’s simply your logo or falling snowflakes at your Christmas party.
5. Beige snacks won’t cut it. Go the extra mile and offer modern canapés, like arancini, mini Roquefort pies, miniature fish and chips and other treats.
6. Be creative with your drinks too. Our sleek 16ft converted Airstream, the Silver Bullet Bar, offers an exciting alternative to your run-of-the-mill one. It’s been completely fitted out with everything you’ll need to run a cocktail bar – and it’s solar powered, so it’s energy-efficient and green to boot.
7. Choose your suppliers wisely. It’s seems obvious, but choose event production companies that you know you can trust to do the job well. On the day, you’ll have enough to worry about without any extra bother from production teams. Silver Stage’s professional crew have done it hundreds of times before and know the process inside out, so you can be sure of a smooth setup every time.
8. Send your guests home with freebies. No matter who they are, everyone loves a goodie bag. Many companies will be happy to give you their products for free or cheap in return for exposure and promotion that they’ll receive when the products go home with your guests.